Membership is open to any academic advisor, or higher education professional, and there will be no discrimination for reasons of age, race, abilities, sexual orientation, gender, origin, religion, or other status.
Membership benefits include but are not limited to:
- Research/Writing opportunities
- Professional awards program
- Committee Work
- Opportunities for professional development and leadership
- Networking and sharing of professional resources
- Conferences mailings
- Voter participation privileges
- Inclusion in the annual FLACADA membership directory
- Affiliation with a professional state organization
- Affiliation with a professional national organization (NACADA)
- Updates on organizational activities
- FLACADA Connections
Our membership year runs from May 1st, 2017 to April 30th, 2018.
To become a member, please contact us email@example.com for more information.